Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!

This is my favorite niece Courtney. She turned 3 years
old yesterday. Is she not the cutest thing that you have
ever seen? What a little princess.Greg's brother, Brent and his wife, Sue have 3 wonderful children. Brandon, Micheal and Courtney. Sue is one of my scrapbook buddies. These are my only nieces and
nephews until Whit and Parker join them.

Three of my favorite people had birthdays all on the same day yesterday, Courtney, my pastor Steven Furtick, and my boss, Art. Kinda Cool. If you want to read about my cool pastor. Click on his name to the right.

Mom and I are working on last minute details for the baby shower for Whit and Parker this Saturday. I am excited to see the nursery and all the new things the boys have gotten. We have family coming in from out of town that we do not see often and I am looking forward to seeing old friends and all the family.

Jessica and I just gave Wilson a haircut. Can I say that boys are just as picky about their locks as girls are. I have never such gripping going on as I just went through. He wanted to make sure his hair still bounced when he jumped up and down, or when he is running down the soccer fields.

Speaking of soccer, please say a prayer for Olivia-her first day of try-out for middle school soccer is tomorrow. It runs through Saturday and I guess we find out next week if she made the team.

And talking about "teams". Greg will be coaching Wilson's Mint Hill soccer team this year. Practices two nights a week and games on Saturdays or Sundays. Say a prayer if you will about that one too. Greg-coaching. hahah. Little 9 year olds calling him Mr. McKinney-cracks me up!

I am happy that the next few months will be focused on Wil and Olivia. We just finished up cheerleading with Jessica and Madison and now they can come support their brother and sister. I will post pictures soon of our soccer players and coach.

Today was the first day that I can say that I feel better. It has been 10 days since the "Crud" attacked me. Last night was my first night of great sleep. I have not slept an entire hour in 9 nights. I slept from 11pm till my eyes opened at 830am. Awesome!!!!

No comments: