Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Not too fast there Missy, get back into bed!"

Just when I thought I was ready to go out and hit the town I was struck down very quickly. Friday I seemed to feel better so I decided I would be a good mom and go to Jessia's last game of the year(she cheers for her local school). Isn't that what every good mom would do. This was the last game of her sophmore year.Madi and I decided to leave early because I wanted to new pair of jeans. My jeans have not been fitting too well lately. They were not only tight, they were cutting in my stomach tight. You know when you take them off and they have an imprint of the button in your stomach. That tight. I did not want to go up on the size so I decided to extend the jeans like you do when you are pregnant. I was using a rubber band to extend them. You would think that I would just stop eating or something. So after I had endured the permanment markings and rubber band ordeal for a while, I finally decided to break bad and buy myself a new pair. So, Madi and I took off to Kohls so we could make my new purchase. I knew the kind I wanted, the color, the style, and price. I knew what size my pair currently was and I decided to go up one size. As I walked into the dressing room, I thought I would dig inside the current jeans to take one last look at my now to be past size of jeans. hahahahah I began to laugh, I began to laugh louder, I was laughing to such Madi knocked on the door. "Mom, what is going on in there" she said. I looked again at the tag insided the jeans. "Who's jeans are these" I said to myelf. You see these jeans should have been killing me, they were 4 sizes too small. Stupid me. Even if I was a size 4, which I am not, could you see me pouring myself into a size 0. (pants size changed not to embarrass myself even more)What was I thinking? How could I have been wearing pants 4 sizes too small for months. Well the good thing is I did not have to go up a pant size to purchase those new jeans. I just purchased my correct size. So off to the game we went.
That is where the ceiling fell in on my head. I began to feel achy again. I felt like my throat was on fire. I became dizzy and my stomach began to hurt. I took about 2 hours for me to decide that I had to get out of there and back home as soon as I could. I told everyone goodbye and had my bed in my sights. I had to pull over on the side of the road and be sick. I got home disrobing as I was walking down the hall. I made it to my bed. My ankles hurt, my wrist hurt, my eyeballs hurt, my hair hurt. You know you are sick when your hair hurts. My sickness had comeback with a vengence. I felt bad all week, but compaired to what I was going through, this past week was a walk in the park. I don't remember who all I have talked to, or what I may have said to them. Please forgive me if I said something ugly. I called the doctor and they asked me to go to the emergency room. I was not going there. I would rather suffer in my own bed then go there and sit for hours. They had the nerve to tell me that I had not suffered long enough to get meds called in. I called back Saturday to tell them I could not swallow, could not breath and that my glands looks like something off the haunting. It has been a great thing for the family because I can not talk. This nurse took pity on me and called me in a zpack. Even though I have only taken it for two days, I think I will be better soon. I am sitting up in the bed and able to get back on my laptop. I have eaten lots of popsickles. I hope this does not come back again.
I may try to go into work tomorrow..I know I can hear my mom saying now. "Dont go too soon". I won't stay long...
Hope you enjoyed my jean story. It still makes me laugh..on a up note..I have lost 5 pounds..not on weight watchers on the flu diet..not recommended

No comments: