Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shout out to the BFF Becky from Philly

This is my BFF Becky from Philly (she is in the pink).
I met Becky through Chick-fil-A. She is one of the most awesome people I have ever met. We spend time together at any CFA event we can get to together. This picture is of Denise Boston,myself and Becky from Philly (btw-she does have a last name, it is Lockwood). We were on a river boat at Stone Mountain, Georgia this past fall. We spent a week laughing, talking and being really silly. Isn't that what bff girlfriends do? So here is a shout out to my dear friend, Becky.

1 comment:

Lockwoods said...

Hey Paige!!!

Thanks so much for the shout out- I love it!!! That's a great picture. Can you email it to me?
Everytime I go on your blog I am motivated to make mine better - YOU ROCK GIRL!!!